Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow You're Only a Day Away!

Last week Kevin and I had our fingerprints done at the Federal Building.  In the process, we found out the name on my paperwork for the fingerprints was wrong, but they let me take the tests anyway and I spent some quality time waiting for another Federal employee to tell me they couldn't do anything about it, and then I went home and called the INS and they said it was not big deal.

So yesterday we got a call from the INS, and apparently it is a big deal, as she couldn't find the records.  It was quite hilarious listening to us go back and forth and I kept spelling my last name correct and she kept spelling my first name incorrect and it really should have been the other way around. :)

Anyhow, she said that she was going through the final runs and this was her last item and she planned to approve the file TOMORROW!

In the meanwhile, I, Patty, have been shipped out of town to our home office to work on a special project with little or no lead time, and I am going home tomorrow!  Tomorrow is going to be great and it's only a day away!

No comments:

Post a Comment