Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mine

When Dane starting saying "Mine" I despised it, I corrected it and I ended up with a little boy who would bite instead of saying mine. So as you can imagine when I learned that Isaac's first phrase was "An tee" which means "Give it to me, it's mine" I was a little more likely to let him say it.  In fact, as we brought him home, we let him use it to express himself when.  But one thing that we did a little different, is that whenever he would say "an tee" or "mine" we would give him a big hug and tell him "an tee. mine."  At first he didn't get it.  But this morning he ran around the living room and started hugging everyone and saying "Mine, Mine, Mine."

Yes folks, I think he's got it.  We are his. (Insert tears of joy here!)
MINE boys

No comments:

Post a Comment