Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sleep, or lack thereof...Fun Facts

Did you know that if you consistently loose 2-3 hours of sleep a night, you are actually losing 2-3 nights of sleep a week.

2 Hours a night x 7 nights in a week = 14 hours ~ 2 nights sleep
3 Hours a night x 7 nights in a week = 21 hours ~ 3 nights sleep

And for those special nights:
4 Hours a night x 7 nights in a week = 28 hours ~ 4 nights sleep


These fun facts along with my decreasing my caffeine intake have resulted in the following:
  • Slow to respond,
  • Lots of yawns,
  • Unintelligent correspondence,
  • Continued cough,
  • Lots of typos,
  • and on-going forgetfulness
So in case you were wondering, I am a horrible friend right now, but I appreciate all of the friends who are patient and understanding through this.

Now what was I doing again?

No comments:

Post a Comment