Monday, December 6, 2010

USCIS - Application Received and Confirmed!!!!!

I opened up my email today to see something wonderful!!!

Dear Applicant/Petitioner: Your USCIS application/petition has been received and routed to the National Benefit Center for processing. Within 7 - 10 days by standard mail you will receive your official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) with your Receipt Number. If you have any questions please contact the Adoption Unit. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

Where do we rank to get an email from the US Government? Okay, well there is the fee we are paying, but it just seems amazing to me that our government not only accepted the application, but responded so quickly. As I hear how many other governments work, I am thankful that our government cares enough to send an email.

Blessings,
The Hendricksons

No comments:

Post a Comment