Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Moment of Love

Today Dane had a dentist appointment that he was very good for and as a reward, he got to go to Jump-n-Party before returning to school.  It turned out we were the only ones there for a half an hour and Dane was having a great time.  Then he came over to me and he gave me a hug and said, "I wish my brother or sister was here with me now so they could have fun too.  We would be having so much fun.  I love him/her. I hope they get to eat their dinner tonight." Of course I told him I wish they were too, and how nice and kind that was to think of his sibling, and then let him run off to play while I balled like a baby.  I am so thankful for Dane's kind heart, and even though he really wanted to play with other kids this morning, I feel it was God's grace for us to have that moment.  Love you Dane Dane.  Love you Dane Dane's little brother or sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment